Wednesday, March 10, 2021

2021.03.10 - Rhonda Sermon

Last night I was listening to this song and all of these scriptures just started flooding my mind. The song was “Another in the fire”

 

There's a grace when the heart is under fire
Another way when the walls are closing in
And when I look at the space between
Where I used to be and this reckoning
I know I will never be alone

 

There was another in the fire
Standing next to me
There was another in the waters
Holding back the seas
And should I ever need reminding
Of how I've been set free
There is a cross that bears the burden
Where another died for me
There is another in the fire

All my debt left for dead beneath the waters
I'm no longer a slave to my sin anymore
And should I fall in the space between
What remains of me and this reckoning
Either way I won't bow
To the things of this world
And I know I will never be alone

 

 

Daniel 3

            ~Shadrack Meshack and Abednego refused to bow down and worship the statue. They were not concerned with their well-being. They were concerned with what God thought of them not men. They knew no matter what happened to them they God would take care of them in heaven or on earth. If they lived or died.

 

Daniel 6 

            ~The Lord sent an angel to shut the lions mouth, even though Daniel was locked in the cave all night with hungry lions the Lord kept him.

 

Matthew 14:25-31

~The disciples were on a boat and there was a storm. Peter saw Jesus walking on the water and asked could he come to him. Jesus told him to come. When Peter got out of the boat the wind and waves scared him and he began to sink. He called out Save me Lord. Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him.  And said “You have so little faith, why did you doubt me?”

Jesus was right there and He immediately grabbed Peter, He did not hesitate. 

 

Exodus 14 

            ~Can you even imagine this sight? The children of Israel leaving Egypt the Lord told them in verse 14 The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm. And you all know the story of how God greatly delivered His children. Parting the Red Sea and they all walked across on dry ground. The Egyptians chased after them and the Lord folded back the waters and they were all killed.

 

John 3:16 For God SO loved the world that he sent Jesus so that whosoever believed in Him would have everlasting life.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...