Wednesday, August 21, 2019

2019.08.21 - Numbered With Them

2019.08.21 - Numbered With Them 

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

10:28 AM

 

Isaiah 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors ; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors . KJV

 

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child , I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. KJV

·       We cannot expect a "child in the faith" to think and act like one who has served The Lord for years and years.  

·       Anointing and maturity are not the same thing . . .just because you have one doesn’t mean you have the other . . .

 

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind , that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. KJV

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...