Destiny Awaits Esther 4:14 | Esther 4:14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? KJV | All that she had lived through – experienced – fought and won and list had led her to this very moment in time.
When both her parents died, she was deliver of the Jews, when she was learning to walk she was deliver of the Jews, when she was sure of herself – when she was uncertain she was deliver of the Jews.
There is no victory or failure that He will not use for His good – and. Yours.
|
Established Steps Psalm 37:23-24 | Psalms 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. 24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. KJV | You are NOT working without a net.
God has given all that we need to succeed |
Where My Strength Comes From / His Peace | Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. 4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. 5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. 6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. 7 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. 8 Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. 9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. 10 Be still , and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth KJV
“still” fail, faint, idle, let alone, stay, weak | Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. KJV
Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. KJV |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment