Saturday, July 15, 2023

2023.07.16 - The God Who Sanctifies

2023.07.16 - 

Monday, July 10, 2023

9:49 AM

 

  1. 1. Equally Yoked 
    1. a. Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. KJV
      1. i. There is a sense here that Christ will make us more than what we are alone, otherwise the yoke would not be even and pull wrong . . .
      1. 2. So. Very. Tired
    1. a. You shall find rest for your souls . . .
      1. i. It  is time to admit and confess, to cease and desist, it is time to throw in the towel and throw ourselves at the Mercy Seat 
      1. ii. We allow Him into certain areas
        1. 1. We want to be saved w/o change
        1. 2. We are trying to accomplish in the flesh what can only be done in the Spirit 
          1. a. Zechariah 4:6  Not by might , nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. KJV
          1. b. We are "stuck in a bad marriage" where only one is trying to make it work, and it ain't us.
          1. 3. The One Who Sanctifies - Jehovah Mekadesh
    1. a. I heard someone say Heaven is not a reward, it is a gift
      1. i. Ezekiel 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them. KJV
      1. 4. Call On The Lord
    1. a. Altar Call - save me ONLY WEAK MEN REFUSE TO ASK FOR HELP, STRONG CALL ON THE ONE WHO CAN HELP 
      1. i. Psalms 3:7 Arise, O LORD; save me , O my God:  KJV
      1. ii. Psalms 6:4 Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me  KJV
      1. iii. Psalms 7:O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me KJV
      1. iv. Psalms 22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth: KJV
      1. v. Psalms 31:save me for thy mercies' sake. KJV
      1. vi. Psalms 54:Save me , O God, by thy name KJV 
      1. vii. Psalms 55:16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me KJV
      1. viii. Psalms 69:Save me , O God;  KJV

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...