Safe And Secure
Wednesday, November 8, 2023
4:26 PM
Luke 9:23-24
23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. KJV
Galatians 2:20
20 I am crucified with Christ : nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. KJV
- If I have died and my all is in Christ I have nothing to lose. I cannot lose
- You can’t kill me - my sin already did that and Christ gave me life that you cannot take away.
Car Alarms -
- What I have that is of value has been placed in the security of Christ, and He is able
- 2 Timothy 1:12
12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. KJV
- insecurity comes from knowing that I have something I can lose - something that can be taken from me that is beyond my control to hold on to or keep safe
Pour Me Out Lord
- Live like you have nothing to to prove but rather have only someone to be
- Spiritual authority
- 2 Timothy 4:1-8
4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. KJV
If I am facing it then I can handle it - DD
No comments:
Post a Comment