Sunday, January 28, 2018

2018.01.28 - No Fear

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

God Says:
·      Do not fear
·      Move forward in Him
o  Where you are going He has already been
o  What you are about to do He has ordained through you before you were born!
o  Others have tried and failed and failed because they could not grip with faith what God has set before them – the vision was too large for them
o  Do not be crippled by fear – move forward IN HIM!
o  Like the ark of Noah was water borne and lifted above it all God wants you to be Spirit borne and lifted to a higher level of living in Him
o  You may hear a new sound that may become a familiar sound as you learn to walk in faith and not fear





Altar Call:
11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. KJV




No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...