Sunday, April 5, 2020

2020.04.05 - I Believe!

2020.04.05 - Comfort 
Saturday, April 04, 2020


1.     Looking Forward
a.     How far in the future do you have plans?
b.     I think we don’t preach this like we once did because it sounds like a SciFi movie!  
c.     You might ask do you really believe that?!?!
                          i.         Well, yes I do! I believe . . .
1.     I believe that there is a Creator of all that is and His Name is 
a.     Almighty 
b.     I AM
c.     The Everlasting
d.     El Shaddai - The Lord God Almighty (7X)
e.     El Elyon The Most High God (28X)
f.      Adonai - Master (434X)
g.     Yahweh - Lord (6519X)
h.     Jehovah Nissi - The Lord My Banner (1X)
i.      Jehovah Raah - The Lord My Shepherd 1X)
j.      Jehovah Rapha - The Lord That Heals (1X)
k.     Jehovah Tsidkenu - The Lord our Righteousness (2X)
l.      Jehovah Mekoddishkem - The Lord Who Sanctifies (2X)
m.   El Olam - The Everlasting God  (1X)
n.     Jehovah Jireh - The Lord Will Provide (1X)
o.     Jehovah Shalom - The Lord Is Peace (1X)
2.     I believe that same God had a Son and His Name is
a.     Jesus 
b.     Wonderful
c.     Counselor
d.     The Mighty God
e.     The Everlasting Father
f.      The Prince of Peace
                                                                  i.         He also has been called
1.     Advocate
2.     Lamb of God
3.     The Resurrection 
4.     The Life
5.     Faithful
6.     Bead of Life
7.     The Way, 
8.     The Truth 
9.     The Life
10.  The Lion of The Tribe of Judah 
11.  The Bright And Morning Star
3.     I believe Gods Son 
a.     was born of a virgin by the Power of The Holy Spirit
b.     Walked among men for over thirty years
c.     Raise the dead
d.     Walked on water
e.     Healed the sick
f.      Cast out demons 
g.     Was the very Person of God among us
4.     You know else I believe????
a.     That Gods Son died on a Cross for my sins
b.     Hung between Heaven and earth taking my place, my punishment, my death sentence
c.     I believe He was crucified and died and was completely, totally and undeniably dead when His body was placed in a borrowed tomb
5.     I believe that while His body lay in the tomb He went to do battle with the devil and took the keys of death, hell and rolled back the very power of the grave with such force that they could no longer hold Him
6.     I believe that after three days He got up, ascended into Heaven and sent His Spirit to me!
7.     I believe His Spirit now lives in and through the life of the Believer and gives us power, authority and teaches us all things that Jesus said!
8.     I believe He is coming again according to The Word
a.     1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. KJV
                                                                  i.         Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night
1.     Those that are not saved are "in the night"
                                                                 ii.         Verse 4 - you are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief
9.     1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. KJV





1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/193858011242218/videos/221308975619332

    ReplyDelete

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...