Sunday, May 3, 2020

2020.05.03 - If And Can't

2020.05.03 - If 
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
10:06 AM

2 Corinthians 1:20

20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
KJV

Philippians 4:13

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me
KJV 

Hebrews 11:6

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
KJV


We are not in a cosmic ball that will just do what it wants - there is control in this universe . . .

Just life
Just the way it goes
I cant change things
The hand I was dealt

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...