Sunday, October 4, 2020

2020.10.04 - Cup 01 - Salvation

Cup 01 - Salvation 

Friday, October 02, 2020

11:06 AM

Exodus 6:6 Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments: 7 And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. KJV

 

1.     Promises of God 

a.     Hebrews 6:17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: 18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: KJV

Audio recording started: 11:09 AM Friday, October 02, 2020

b.     Hebrews 6:18 So God has given us both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can take new courage, for we can hold on to his promise with confidence. NLT

                            i.         God has PROMISED

                          ii.         GOD CANNOT LIE

                         iii.         We run to him for refuge IN HIS PROMISES

2.     Salvation 

a.     I will bring you out . . .

                            i.         Egypt represent sin - God brings us out from under the bondage of our sins

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...