Wednesday, February 3, 2021

2021.02.03 - Turtles And Giraffes

2021.02.03 - Turtles And Giraffes

1 Corinthians 16:12 As touching our brother Apollos , I greatly desired him to come unto you with the brethren: but his will was not at all to come at this time; but he will come when he shall have convenient time. KJV

Monday, January 11, 2021

2:51 PM

 

1.     Quote From TD Jakes

a.     When you are a giraffe and you receive criticism from turtles, they are reporting the view from they level they are on

b.     A younger me and what I thought 

2.     Levels & Jobs 

a.     1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. KJV

                            i.         Lauren Daigle interview

                          ii.         Steven Tyler interview

                         iii.         Joel Osteen interview 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...