Sunday, January 31, 2021

2021.01.31 - Chronicles - Heroes From Finchley

2021.01.31 - Heroes From Finchley 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZsV-W239Qk

Saturday, January 30, 2021

7:15 PM

 

 

Peter - We’re not heroes.  

Susan - We’re from finch Ely!

 

Susan Later To Peter - just because some Man In a red coat gives you a sword it doesn’t make you a hero. 

 

1.     More Than You Can Be 

a.     Some of you are just barely holding on.  I can see it in your faces. I read it in your posts.  I can hear it in your voice.  But God has called you out.

b.     Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...