Sunday, January 3, 2021

2020.01.03 - Chronicles - Aslan Returns

2020.01.03 - Aslan Returns

Saturday, January 09, 2021

6:50 PM

 

2021.01.03 - Chronicles 01

Saturday, January 02, 2021

7:37 PM

 

1. History 

a. Clive Staples Lewis (1898–1963) was one of the intellectual giants of the twentieth century and arguably one of the most influential writers of his day. He was a Fellow and Tutor in English Literature at Oxford University until 1954, when he was unanimously elected to the Chair of Medieval and Renaissance Literature at Cambridge University, a position he held until his retirement.

2. Prince Caspian 

a. Aslan Returns . . .

○ Lucy - I knew it was you - the whole time I knew it - but the others didn’t believe me

○ Aslan - why would that stop you from coming to me 

○ Lucy - im sorry - too scared to come alone 

3. Not Afraid

a. Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. KJV

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...