2020.01.10 - To Have Seen Him
Jeremiah 2:2 Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown. KJV
Saturday, January 09, 2021
6:56 PM
1. Peter And Lucy
a.
Peter- You're lucky you know
Lucy- what do you mean
Peter- to have seen him, I wish he’d just given me a sign some sort of proof
Lucy-maybe were the ones that need to prove ourselves to him
2. Lost Our Way And Become Complacent
a. We stop trying to get her to say yes!
b. We rest in what He has done instead of pushing into what He WANTS TO DO
i. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. KJV
No comments:
Post a Comment