Saturday, January 22, 2022

2022.01.23 - Honour

2022.01.23 - Honour 

Saturday, January 22, 2022

3:43 PM

 

1.     Honour 

                I.         Romans 13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. KJV

2.     Don’t Go Alone

                I.         Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. KJV

              II.         Ecclesiastes 4:9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. 10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. 11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? 12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken. KJV

3.     Bible Examples

                I.         Moses  - Aaron & Hur

              II.         David  - Jonathan

            III.         Esther - Mordecai

            IV.         Namaan  - Little Servant Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...