- They are in exile
- Their homeland has been invaded
- Loss of life of loved ones
- My friend GC
- I clearly heard that I was supposed to go to their home, so I did. I did not stay long and planned to return the following week w/ my wife but was not able to return bc Rhonda got sick and we stayed home - I found out three weeks later that after I had seen her she was dx'd w/ cancer and passed away, with three weeks!
- The enemy wants your tv and radio on, he wants you with your face stuck in the phone
- Psalmist writes He leadeth me beside the still waters, why - so you can hear what He has to say as He is leading you. Two don’t walk on a journey and not talk to each other. If Christ is leading is someplace He is not always silent as He walks.
- Listen for the still small voice of God as He speaks to you
On Words
When you get a word from God, it will fuel you through the rough times ahead if you will let it
Moses told the Lord, if you go not up w/ us we will not go up . . .he needed to be sure that God was on his side, he needed a word.
Exodus 33:13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. KJV
Off Words
Sometimes God's words seem to come at the wrong time and not make sense . . .
Be of good cheer . . .
John 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer ; I have overcome the world KJV
This is my beloved Son . . .
Matthew 17:5 and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son , in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. KJV
Not about what Jesus had done up to this point - but about what he was willing to do and about to do . . .from here He was led into the Wilderness and tempted by the Devil
I have plans for you . . .
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Sometimes we don’t get it because God is speaking to who He has called us to be not who we are acting like at the moment. God is trying to call out of us what He knows is inside of us because He Himself put it there.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive. KJV
Stolen Words
Satan will come and tempt you with doubt to make you not believe what the Word was that God gave you . . .
Did God really say?
When Christ was in the wilderness Satan came at him with his own word "if". Jesus came back at Satan with what God had said and what God had written. Be sure that the Word of God will not ever lead you astray.
The Bible says to hide the Word in our hearts that we might not sin against Him
More Than Yes Words
Sometimes we need more than just The Lord's permission - we need His blessing!
Joshua
Joshua 9:14 And the men took of their victuals, and asked not counsel at the mouth of the LORD. KJV
David
1 Samuel 30:7-8
7 And David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech's son, I pray thee, bring me hither the ephod. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David.
8 And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all. KJV
White Noise & Partial Words
No comments:
Post a Comment