Wednesday, January 11, 2023

2023.01.11 - Where Are You - Truth VS Ignorance

Beliefs Are Relative – Truth Is Not

My beliefs can be relative to what I have experienced, my culture and what I have been taught.  They can be relative to where I am at this present moment, what I am going through now

 

I was watching a video not long ago where people were driving on a very icy highway and  could not see that down the road was a massive pile of cars that had collided into each other.  By the time they saw the accident it was much too late to stop or even to slow down, so the results was a pile of twisted metal with human bodies trapped inside.  It was a scary to see and to watch and to hear as semi's one after the aother crashed into the mess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 Corinthians 4:18

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal

 

Darkness & Ignorance 

In Acts 26:18 darkness is defined as shadiness, obscurity.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can walk in darkness/ignorance/bondage or walk in light/truth/freedom

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jesus says in John 8:31 that His Truth will set men free . . . but He also notes that are we are CONTINUE in His Word.

 

Continue is to abide, dwell, present, tarry, it means literally to stay in His Word

 

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. 

 

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

KJV

 

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth , and the truth shall make you free. KJV

 

You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know Until You Know

 

People live in bondage of fear, sickness, mental anguish and so on because they do not know the Word of God.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Devotionals aren’t enough, you need to EAT THE WORD OF GOD on a daily basis to build your spirit man stronger.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge : because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. KJV

 

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child , I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

KJV

 

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. KJV

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...