Sunday, January 22, 2023

2023.01.22 - Where Are You - All That And A Bag of Chips!

    Psalms 139:18

    O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.

    2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

    3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

    4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

    5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

    6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

    7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

    8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

    9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

    10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

    11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

    12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

    13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

    14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

    15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

    16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

    17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

    18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. KJV

     

    • David bragged on what God had made knowing that God had made David! 

    Living up to another persons standards. 

     

    And it isnt that God is GOING to do something in you - it is that He already HAS!  IN CHRIST 

     

    • Stop reading the Bible as if it were a book of possibilities and read it like a book of realities. 

     

    • Realities of me being in  Christ:
      • I have been redeemed Romans 3:24
      • I do not have condemnation Romans 8:1
      • I cannot be separated from The Love of God Romans 8:39
      • I can speak the Truth Romans 9:1
      • I have a place in His Body Romans 12:5
      • I am made a helper Romans 16:3
      • I am approved Romans 16:10
      • I am sanctified 1 Corinthians 1:2
      • I am wise I Corinthians 4:10
      • I have hope1 Corinthians 15:19
      • I am triumphant 2 Corinthians 2:14
      • I am a new creature 2 Corinthians 3:14
      • I am at liberty Galatians 2:4
      • I am a child of God Galatians 3:26
      • I am blessed with heavenly blessings Ephesians 1:3
      • I am his workmanship created to do good things Ephesians 2:10
      • I have a high calling Philippians 2:5

     

     

    Matthew 1:20

    20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David , fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. KJV

     

    • God said to Joseph - Son of David. . . .God will call out of you what He has built inside of you.  You look at the mountain and God looks at the Globe 

     

    You are waiting on what you think God is going to do and God is waiting on you to respond to what He has already done!

     

     

    Peter - Look At ME!

    Acts 3:4-8

    4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us .

    5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.

    6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

    7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.

    8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. KJV

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...