2024.03.13 - Excuses
If I am a person who allows/uses an excuse I may become a person who looks for an excuse instead of a solution.
Wednesday, March 13, 2024
9:17 AM
In Exodus 3 God has a conversation with Moses:
- • Exodus 3:8 And I am come down to deliver them KJV
- o Who will be responsible for the deliverance?
- o God has "come down" which means He intends for Moses walk to grow closer than it has been in the past
- o God has laid out the plan - Who will be in charge, what He will do and what can be expected - now He drops the bomb
- • Exodus 3:10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt. KJV
- • The conversation continues: Exodus 3:11-13
11 And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?(contrast with Isaiah 6:8 here am I, send me)
12 And he said, Certainly I will be with thee (this is essentially the second time God says that He Himself with be right there with Moses) ; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people (the Word of God is the Promise if God, and it is yes and amen, as good as done) out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? KJV
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. KJV
- • Up to this point this is likley the greatest revelation of God to man that had been given in regards to the character and nature of God
DECISIONS
We must decide where we are going to live - and where we live is where we will sew and harvest
- • Matthew 6:19-21
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. KJV
- • Galatians 6:7-9
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. KJV
No comments:
Post a Comment