If you watch the clip closely where Linus is reciting Luke 2, at the moment he quotes “fear not” he drops his blanket. A moment later it is in his hand, then, at the end of the scene, he picks it up again from the floor to later wrap it around Charlie’s Christmas tree, saying that maybe all it needs is a little love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKqF9yUlOwg | |||
Movie Clip | John 10:17-18 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. KJV | ||
The Eternal One | There has never been a time when He was not present in our lives He was there in The Beginning He will be there in The End | |
3 + 1 = More Than Me Alone | Not about what He can do for me, but about what He can do through me How much more can I bless others | |
Wear A Coat In Alaska | When we go out do we wear a coat o feel we don’t need one since we wont be out long | We NEED The Holy Ghost! |
Coat Of Many Colors | Genesis 37:3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours. KJV | · Others were jealous of His coat · The coat represented a different class of person, a higher class · The coat was made by His Father . . . · Parallels of this coat and The Holy Ghost |
No comments:
Post a Comment