Quote From Charlie Brown Christmas | I didn’t know they still made wood Christmas trees |
Can you relate How things have changed |
| ||
Change | |||
Strange Way To Save The World | I'm sure he must have been surprised And standing at the manger Why me, I'm just a simple man of trade To think of how it could have been But Joseph knew the Why me, I'm just a simple man of trade Now, I'm not one to second guess |
Jesus Is Still The Only Savior |
|
The Cross | God still uses the Cross of Christ to bring lost unto Himself |
The Bad Little Tree | It’s not a bad little tree - maybe it just needs a little love |
A Place Of Hope | Perhaps think of The Cross as one of the first Christmas trees | · Jesus is The Star at the top · At His crucifixion all was dark for a period of time – He was The Light |
No comments:
Post a Comment