Saturday, November 9, 2024

2024.11.10 - Off Grid - I Feel Like Traveling On

REALLY Off Grid

Moses – show me Your Glory – placed in The Cleft Of The Rock

Elijah when he went up in the chariot

Jesus on Mt of Transfiguration - also in the crowd as they sought to take Him 

Enoch walked with God and was not for God took him!


Looking For A City 

Hebrews 11:13-16

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. KJV



The Greatest Call Of All 


Revelation 4:1-2

4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. . KJV


Job 14:14-15

14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.

15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands. KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...