Off Grid Then And Now
· There have always been those who broke away from it all and sought after peace.
· Off Grid style has changed but for the most part the goal is still the same
Wilderness
· Some will find themselves there and some will become lost there
· When Judas was alone he fell – when Christ was alone He rose
· Really good things and really bad things happen when we are alone – we alone make the decision.
o Choose you this day who you will serve – then walk it out
Graves To Gardens
Everyone goes to the Garden – you choose whether it is Eden or Gethsemane
· When Jesus was in the Garden His humanity hit Him – He was still all God, but all man too.
· He did not want to die but He did want the will of God
Off Grid is where we go and become defined:
It can make us or break us
Sometimes God leads you to alone because He is pulling the weeds from your garden bc you need room to grow
Sometimes we go off grid bc we are running – from our humanity
· Why do we feel deficient when we are human
· Do you feel bad because you need to eat
· Do you feel bad because you need to sleep
· Go without air and decide if you are still human
· Our spirit is trapped inside our fleshly bodies
· God gives us permission to be human
Still Looking
Lyrics
I have climbed highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you
I have run
I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
I have kissed honey lips
Felt the healing in her fingertips
It burned like fire
This burning desire
I have spoke with the tongue of angels
I have held the hand of a devil
It was warm in the night
I was cold as a stone
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
I believe in the kingdom come
Then all the colors will bleed into one
Bleed into one
But yes I'm still running
You broke the bonds
And you loosed the chains
Carried the cross
Of my shame
Oh my shame
You know I believe it
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
No comments:
Post a Comment