Sunday, February 16, 2025

2025.02.16 - Free Indeed - Jesus As Lord

Matthew 12:43-45

43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation. KJV

 

  • Difference between deliverance and victory 
  • Difference between Savior and Lord

 

Israel and been delivered from Egypt, but still walked in slavery in their minds, they followed God unwillingly, therefore they followed in rebellion. 

  • Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft
  • We must follow God out of love/want and not obligation
  • On Salvation Christ closes those doors but we have to lock them with submission to Christ as Lord, not just Savior.

 

Matthew 7:21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. KJV

 

Are we living in the shadow of the Cross or the Power of The Christ?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...