Wednesday, March 12, 2025

2025.03.12 - The Assignment

    1. Knowing The Will of God
      1. Must find out what His will is
      2. Matthew 7:21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. KJV. 

    1. Doing The Will of God 
    2. James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. KJV
    3. Knowing The Assignment
      1. Genesis 6:14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitchKJV
      2.  The assignment may seem huge, but bit by bit, hammer and nail, God WILL use you to finish the job and you will be right on time 

                     V.         Noah and the ark 

a.             The massive size of the project

b.             The tools used for the project had to be made

c.             Nails, fasteners glue, resin, pitch wood beams, plants, all had to be hand made

                   VI.         Distractions, Mistakes And Getting The Job Done

      1. Song of Solomon 2:15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes , that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes. KJV

                                                            i.         Nehemiah 6:1-3

6:1 Now it came to pass, when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and Geshem the Arabian, and the rest of our enemies, heard that I had builded the wall, and that there was no breach left therein; (though at that time I had not set up the doors upon the gates;)

2 That Sanballat and Geshem sent unto me, saying, Come, let us meet together in some one of the villages in the plain of Ono. But they thought to do me mischief.

3 And I sent messengers unto them, saying, I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you? KJV

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...