Saturday, December 13, 2025

2025.12.14 - R U READY - The Jewish Wedding

OBSERVATIONS        

·      Bible times had the knowledge of Bible Culture

·      We have Holy Ghost

 

NOTHING ELSE NEEDED

·      I want to show you Scripturally that nothing else needs to happen for Christ to return

·      I want to show you in a “timeline” of events of the last days where The Rapture will happen.

 

WEDDING PARTS

The Betrothal

     I.         Payment was arranged for the bridal price by Grooms Father and Best Man

   II.         Once this was agreed upon the Bride was “set apart” or “sanctified” as she is now in covenant 

a.     Remember Mary & Joseph, this was covenant and bond, once engaged you must have literal divorce to go another route

                                               i.     Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man , and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. KJV

 

Bridegroom Departs

     I.         He leaves and returns to His Father’s house either to build on an addition or build  a new home 

   II.         She has absolutely no idea when he will return – but his return is imminent

a.     John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. KJV

 

Surprise Midnight Gathering

     I.         The best man would lead a procession to the home of the Bride

a.    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God : and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. KJV

   II.         There would be much shouting and rejoicing along the way 

Matthew 25:1-13

25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. KJV

 III.         This could have been exactly what Acts 2 pointed towards

 

Marriage Supper Of The Lamb

·      Traditionally lasted 7 days 

 

Pre Tribulation Rapture

  • Would God beat His wife?
  • They are already in covenant, they are engaged!!! 
  • According to Scripture we are already His Wife, we are espoused, set apart, waiting on His return.  We are in Covenant, does that sound like the nature of a good Husband, to become engaged, treat his wife poorly, then get married? 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...