Saturday, December 20, 2025

2025.12.21 - Twas The Night Before Jesus Came

The journey to get here . . .

 

Twas the night before Jesus came 

And we all lie awake

Waiting on Him 

Us to heaven to take

 

We wait  not in silence

But filled with great joy

We watch and we wait

Like those gone before

 

We know  He is coming

He promised of old

We know  He is coming

His coming was told

 

Long ago in a manger 

He came once before

Now this time He comes

To every hearts  door

  

Twas the night before Jesus came

I cannot be still

I know He is coming 

He is coming yet still!

  

For all of my life

I have watched and  will wait

Belief in my Jesus 

Has thus sealed my fate

 

Forever with Him 

In Heaven I’ll be

I’ll rise in the skies

I’ll fly just like He

 

Together we’ll travel

To a home far away

Where there is no night

For He is the Day

 

This night became noon

As bright as the Sun

For He has returned

The Glorious One

 

The Sweet Lamb of Heaven 

Has come – come  for me

The Savior of souls

That died on a tree

 

I can now leave all my earthly desires

And meet with Him there 

Up there in the skies

Forever to be with the slain Lamb of God

Who conquered all death 

And my sin forgot!

 

Now before Gods 

Wonderous great throne

For this very moment 

All creation did groan

 

But now at great last

The sky it has split

My name has been found 

Through Him I am deemed fit

 

Forever forever and then time no more

My crown I throw down

Right there on the floor

 

Last night I was mortal – today I can fly 

Last night home was earth – now Heaven so high

 

Tis the night before Jesus comes

Oh cant you see

He’s coming  He’s  coming 

For you and for me 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Guiding Light

 

Matthew 2:1-2

2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east , and are come to worship him KJV

·      The One Who has been with us the whole time . . . leading us to Christ!

o  Genesis 1:1-2

1:1 In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. KJV

 

John 16:13

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. KJV

 

Luke 1:35

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. KJV

 

Acts 1:4-9

4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. KJV

  • Star was something supernatural 
  • There are things with God that cannot be explained

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...