Jeremiah
33:3 Call unto me , and I will answer thee, and shew thee
great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. KJV
06.07.16 - Mighty Things
Tuesday, June 07, 2016
5:21 PM
What "things" is God
wanting to show us when we call to Him, and what has kept us from knowing them
up to this point? Is there revelation that God has yet to give because we have
not asked or are there other parameters for this "answer"
1. The Things of God - Holland
a. The "things" God wants to show us are
dependent upon what we are calling out to him about. Those things will differ
dependent upon each individual and circumstance.
2. Mighty - Obrien
a. Fortified
i.
My
take is he is protecting those "things" we need to know for when WE
NEED TO KNOW them. Like a "Such a time as this". I know if he had
answered or "showed" me things when I was not ready it might have
affected my response/reply. But that is also thinking from a mind set of person
that has run away from the Lord longer than he has run to the Lord.
ii.
I
feel as we become more transformed and start to think, act and feel more like
Christ, that "fortification" or fence is taken down because we can
handle MORE of what he WANTS us to have, see and DO! I think about the things
he has showed me.......that blew my mind! I know this thought has fanned my
flame!!!! I WANT to be MORE transformed so I can SEE more "things!!!!
iii.
To
realize and understand, we DONT know everything! But we have a relationship
with a HIM that does!!! And just like I know when Pastor Robert tells me,
"If you need anything, call me", that is what he means. How much MORE
does GOD honor those words a
No comments:
Post a Comment