2
Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a
new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new .
KJV
06.12.16 - Saved To
Saturday, June 11, 2016
6:14 PM
1. From Here To There
a. I cannot be in two places at
once - when God moves me from one position, He puts me into another . . .
2. From Dark To Light
a. Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to
turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that
they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are
sanctified by faith that is in me. KJV
3. From Self To A Savior
a. We no longer live for us, we
live for Jesus, who died for us
b. Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the
time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5
To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of
sons. 6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into
your hearts, crying, Abba , Father. KJV
4. From Hell To Heaven
a. I have chosen Heaven as the
place that I will spend eternity
b. John 14:1 Let not your heart be
troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are
many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and
prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that
where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye
know. KJV
5. From Lost To Found
a. Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come
to save that which was lost KJV
No comments:
Post a Comment