Signs Of The Times | Never have I seen so many hurting people | · Spiritually · Financially · Physically · Emotionally |
What Causes Suffering | Root – sin Whose Sin? Does my sin make it worse? | There was pure perfection in the Garden of Eden until sin entered Sin entered through mankind’s disobedience to God’s rules and statutes Every pebble thrown into the pond changes the water level. |
Do We Just Suffer Because Of Our Own Personal Sins? | Sometimes Job Romans 8:28 |
Can We Stop All Suffering? | You will have trials – Jesus has overcome the world | |
Umbrellas When It Rains | Red sky storms verse | |
My Storm Shelter | I have noticed a very real difference the past few years between those who suffer in Christ and those who suffer outside of relationship with Him | Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. KJV 2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness , as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. KJV |
The Answer | Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust , and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. KJV | Corinthians 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed KJV |
No comments:
Post a Comment