John 3:1-12
3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? KJV
We are not struggling to survive - we are struggling to be born again
Till Christ be formed
The gateway of struggling and suffering is often the Door of Promotion
- The fire of the three Hebrew children
- The Red Sea during the Exodus
- The Valley of the Shadow of Death that we WILL walk through
- The Crucifixion
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain .
22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: KJV
The baby is given nothing to take away the pain during birth - it simply has to endure until it is born lol
You want to rebuild - God wants to rebirth
John 16:33 I have overcome the world
6-9 or more pound baby going through an opening that is roughly the size of a bagel
Baby is soft and squishy to make it able to pass through and be born
- Soft spot so baby is not harmed, you will not be fully developed until you are born again, and again, and again
Baby gets air and food from the umbilical cord
- Once born he must breathe and eat from a totally different source
- John 4:31-34
31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.
32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?
34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
KJV
- In the womb a baby's lungs are filled w/ fluid, once born that would be known as drowning
- Baby's born via C-section sometimes find it harder to breathe- the contractions help to rid the lungs of the fluid
Baby is able to feel pain within the womb and after being born, so it is certain that baby feels pain during birth
- Baby's pain and moms pain are different
- Christians should feel things "differently" than non Christians, should.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. KJV
I think sometimes God is more about telling us what He has done rather than what He is doing. He wants us to walk by faith
- We would be inclined to bring Hagar into the intimate place and what would be conceived would not be holy and would not be the promise
No comments:
Post a Comment