Wednesday, October 9, 2024

2024.10.02 - Beyond The Promise

Expect More

·      God provides better customer service than man 

o   Ephesians 3:20-21

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen KJV

 

He Is Able 

·      In Need

o   Hebrews 7:25

25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. KJV

·      In Temptation 

o   Hebrews 2:18-3:1

18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted. KJV

·      To Keep

o   2 Timothy 1:12

12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. KJV

 

 

Set Time 

·      Genesis 21:1-2

21:1 And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken.

2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. KJV

 

 

Blessed Beyond The Promise

·      God promised Abraham a son – God delivered many sons

·      He is able to do exceedingly abundantly all that we ask  . . .

 

·      After Isaac was born and Sarah had died

o   Genesis 24:1

24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. KJV

·      Genesis 25:1

25:1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.

KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...