Saturday, February 7, 2026

2026.02.08 - All In - 01

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. KJV


2026.02.08 - All In 

Saturday, February 07, 2026

8:53 PM

Hebrews 11:24-27

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.  KJV

 

Used to . . . 

 

You aren't where you used to be

 

 

You aren't who you used to be

 

In the past the red sea separated me from the promised land, now it separates me from my enemies

 

 

This is it, this is my time - I will either live here or die here, but I wont just stay here and avoid this field

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...