Saturday, February 28, 2026

2026.02.29 - Names Of God - I AM

Saturday, February 28, 2026

6:14 PM

Exodus 3:12-14

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM : and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. KJV

 

The more you learn about the character of who God is the more you learn about who you are and can be How I know Him depends on how I relate to Him 

o   Exodus 3:6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.KJV

 

 

o   If you do not know Him well you will see Him differently when there is food on the table than when there is a famine.

·       God wants you to see Him the same in both circumstances

 

 

o   Israel followed Moses as long as he was dong what man can do - God will use men, but at some point you must follow God Himself.

o   When they needed something only God could do they revolted against Moses

o   God was trying to get them to see Him through Moses, they just didn’t have the vision to do so

 

That ain't the God that I serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...