2021.06.02 - You Are Here
Wednesday, June 02, 2021
1:53 PM
1. Here's Your Sign
a. Have you ever walked into a mall and found the "you are here" sign?
i. Did you walk right past it or take a moment and figure out where you are as opposed to where you were trying to go?
ii. I may be trying to get to Auntie Anne's right now but at some point I have to make it back to my car!
2. Examine Himself
a. 1 Corinthians 11:28 But let a man examine himself, KJV
i. I need to not only know WHERE I am but WHO I am
ii. Why does that matter?
1. Where I am tells me my location in relation to the location that I want to be at
2. Who I am tells me about how I go about getting there
a. For example
i. If I am a pilot my mode of travel may be very different getting to Michigan than if I were a homeless man with only a bicycle.
1. Am I outing or introvert
2. Am I personality driven or gifts driven
3. Am I spirit led or does selfish ambition drive me
3. What To Look For
a. The Word of God
b. Reaching the lost for Christ
c. Taking my part in ministry and the Great Commission
d. My church culture
No comments:
Post a Comment