Thursday, March 19, 2020

2020.03.19 - Words I Hear & THE WORDS I HEAR

Words I Hear And THE WORDS I HEAR
Thursday, March 19, 2020
8:56 PM


Streaming - 
o   John 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.  KJV
o   Isaiah 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. KJV
o   Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring: KJV
o   John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. KJV


Go Live - 
o   Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. KJV
o   Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. KJV
o   Habakkuk 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision , and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. KJV

Go To Church - 
o   Well now we are the Church coming to you!  
·       Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. KJV

Going Viral 
o   Habakkuk 2:14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. KJV
o   Acts 17:6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also; KJV

Social Distancing - 

o   Luke 5:16 And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...