Wednesday, February 7, 2024

2024.02.07 - I Have Commanded

2024.02.07 - I Have Commanded 

1 Kings 17:9 Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.  KJV

Monday, February 05, 2024

10:27 AM

 

1 Kings 17:9 Arise (accomplish, be clearer, confirm, decree) , get thee to Zarephath( refinement, from a word which means purge away) , which belongeth to Zidon (to catch, fish, chase, hunt, this was also where Jezebel was from) and dwell(sit down, judge, ambush, settle, establish) there: behold, I have commanded(put in order, appointed,  a widow woman there to sustain(to measure figuratively thee. KJV

o   This woman did not know her calling until Elijah showed up

o   God had commanded but man brought her the message

o   There was a miracle done  in Heaven that was loosed on earth by faith and received in her heart, then accomplished 

 

1 Kings 17:15 And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days. KJV

o   It is one thing to think and believe it - it is altogether another to say it out loud as an oracle of God

·       Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. KJV

§  What God taught us at salvation is a patter of things to come

·       ABC - Ask, Believe, Confess 

 

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth (makes sharp, be fierce) iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. KJV

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...