Wednesday, February 14, 2024

2024.02.14 - Truth

2024.02.14 - Truth 

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth , and the truth shall make you free. KJV

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

9:45 AM

 

John 8:32 And ye shall know(allow, be aware, be resolved, understand)  the truth , and the truth shall make you free(liberate, exempt from mortal liability, unrestrained, not a slave)KJV

 

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way (a road, route, journey) , the truth(nothing hidden), and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. KJV

 

o   Truth is not experienced by everyone at the same level at the same time

·       I know Rhonda loves me - you know that too, how?

§  The more you are around her the more you experience her love - more than just her gifts. 

·       Same thing w/ The Love of God - how do you know?

§  By what He does for your?

·       What if we don’t get what we want, does that mean He doesn’t love you?

§  By what He did for you?

·       What if we don’t accept what He has done - does that negate His love for us?

§  By Who He is?

·       What if we don’t accept that He is Almighty -does He stop loving us?

§  Because he tells you

·       What if you can't hear Him say it? Does that mean He doesn’t love you?

·       Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded , that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. KJV

 

SINS AND SEPARATION

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities(evil, mischief, wrongs, sin)  have separated(divided asunder)  between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. KJV

 

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. KJV

 

INVESTMENTS

o   Unless I apply what I know, and learn more, then what good is what I know? Everyone can quote E=MC2 but who really knows what that means? 

o   When it comes to my faith - it is only as strong as what I invest it in.  I can invest in land, power, etc, but what will the return on my investment be? 

·       I need to invest HERE in what will matter THERE

o   If I invest in half truths or false truths what is the return on my investment?

·       Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. KJV

o   Business man and bum walking across the road . . . Story

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Faith is only as strong as what you invest it in - bum on a crosswalk

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...