2024.04.14 - Mighty Man of Valour
Saturday, April 13, 2024
6:43 PM
Accepted, anointed, appointed, blessed, chose, conqueror, overcomer, new creation, soldier, strong, able, victorious, warrior, deliverer
The life of not enough was the first lie that was told - and it is still the trick satan uses to keep us bound
Judges 6:12-16
12 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour(able/ability, force, might, power, riches, strength).
13 And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.
14 And the LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?
15 And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.
16 And the LORD said unto him, Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man.
KJV
THE COMMAND AND THE PROMISE
- o Word of God was both a command and a promise - a command to go came inherent with a promise of victory.
- o Go in this thy might - I have sent thee
NO PERFECT TIME
Ecclesiastes 11:4
4 He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap. KJV
Isaiah 49:8-10
8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them
KJV
It seems that without God, man cannot – and without man, God will not.” ” — John Wesley.
CONSECRATED TO THE LORD
Joshua 3:5
5 And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the LORD will do wonders among you.
KJV
No comments:
Post a Comment