Wednesday, April 24, 2024

2024.04.24 - What Happens In Vegas . . .Affects Everything

2024.04.24 - What Happens In Vegas . . .Affects Everything

Monday, April 22, 2024

10:04 AM

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. KJV

  • o No one saw it so it doesn’t matter . . .
  • o I didn’t get caught so it doesn’t matter . . .
  • o It didn’t and doesn’t hurt anyone so it doesn’t matter . . .
  • o I don’t see anything different, I don’t feel anything different, nothing seems to have changed so nothing happened and what I did doesn’t matter . . .

 

 

  • o What we think and what we feel and what is in our heart DOES MATTER.  Though we may not see and feel it we make a difference.
    • You are actually created to not only make a difference but to BE the difference - 
      • Jesus was 
        • The difference between law and grace
        • The difference between OT and NT 

 

    • o Sometimes we feel that the "war" is far from us that and we are mired in minutia, battles that do not matter - the opposite is true - we win fight battles and win and therefore stop wars 

 

Jeremiah 17:9-10

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. KJV

 

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh 

 

Death and life 

 

When we speak/prophesy it causes things to happen not only in our church but in our lives

 

You are more powerful than you know . . .

 

What happens in this room matters . . . .we can choose to ignore that or embrace it. We can either play games or win wars.

 

History isn’t made by halfway people . . .Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. KJV

 

They aren't listening  . . . Why should they? Are we bargaining or demanding

      • o My issues aren't listening 
      • o My strongholds aren't listening 
    • Matthew 7:28-29

28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. KJV

    • In The Name of Jesus 
    • Every knee shall bow
    • No other Name given among men 

 

Prayer without faith is little more than religion . . . .and that is very different than relationship

 

You cant play games and win wars . . .

 

Our relationships with each other are based on our analysis of the other person in the relationship.   How many people are you really real with in your life?  Why? Because of your analysis of them.  If we are not careful we put everyone in the same boat based on past anyalayis of past relationships - good or usually more often bad 

 

Diagnose correctly 

 

Wrong medication and POA for the wrong diagnosis

 

 

1 Corinthians 11:28

 

28 But let a man examine( himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

KJV

 

Do we turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to what we see?  Reality CHECK

 

The reality is that something inside us has died, our passion has grown cold 

 

Dean Helland story - “lets go heal her”

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...