Sunday, April 28, 2024

2024.04.28 - Its Gonna Happen - But Not For The Reasons You Think

It's Gonna Happen . . .

Thursday, April 25, 2024

10:14 AM

 . . . BUT NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK

 

 

Sermon Illustration 

Exodus 17:6 Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.

KJV

 

 

John 12:24-26

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour

KJV

 

Philippians 2:17-18

17 But even if my life is to be poured out like a drink offering to complete the sacrifice of your faithful service (that is, if I am to die for you), I will rejoice, and I want to share my joy with all of you. 

NLT

 

1 Chronicles 14:11

11 So they came up to Baal-perazim; and David smote them there. Then David said, God hath broken in upon mine enemies by mine hand like the breaking forth of waters: therefore they called the name of that place Baal-perazim.

KJV

 

Shaking ground breaks open prison doors

 

Mighty winds cause seas to dry up 

 

Mighty enemies create mighty warriors

 

On the field we call it sports - out numbered, outweighed 


No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...