Wednesday, October 1, 2025

2025.10.01 - MAPS - True North


When you don’t know what to do do what you know to do! 

John 14:1-6

14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would 

have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and 

how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way , the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. KJV


THE WAY

  • Thomas was a true representative of humanity – Jesus was right there and just like each of sometimes he could not see the forest for the trees.


Thomas had doubts but he was honest about his doubts

  • He did not claim to have it all together 
  • He admitted what he did not understand
    • o It is hard to “be found” if I refuse to admit that I am lost – broken – suffering – in need of help
    • o Let a man examine himself 
    • o Unless I confess I cannot be saved


The story of Thomas’ doubt births faith in us:

John 20:25-29

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord.

 But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand 

into his side, I will not believe.


26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. KJV


Thomas surrended to the fact that Jesus was indeed All He 

said He was – The Way, The Truth and The Life


A broken compass will take you in the wrong direction.  A 

few wrong steps today lead in a dead end tomorrow

  • It has been said that we are what we eat – if that is true how does that translate spiritually?
    • o Guard what we put into our souls, hearts, ears and eyes


When we get turned around – find True North 

  • Where is Jesus in all of this?
    • o He is the centerpiece of all Creation
      • He is Alpha and Omega
      • First and Last
      • Author and Finisher of our faith 
      • Firstborn of the dead
      • Way The Truth and The Life
      • Son of The Living God 
  • What does the Bible say about the times we are living 

in?

  • 2 prophecies fulfilled in the past month show us we are nearer than ever before to the coming of our Lord!


THE TRUTH 

  • Not a partial statement but a full testimony of Who God really is
  • He is What and Who sets people free
  • People are in bondage to lies, half truths and false doctrine


THE LIFE

  • Are you really alive or just acting like it
    • o Those in “religion” are just mimicking life, doing

Jesus stuff but are empty inside 

    • o Only life produces life        

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...