Saturday, October 18, 2025

2025.10.19 - The Road Back To Eden

Genesis 3:8-10

8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day : and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. KJV

·      Spiritual innocence

·      Walked with God 

·      Power

·      Authority

 

They lived like no other 2 people since have ever lived – 

·      before the Fall of man! 

·       Before sin

·      No separation from God

 

We get “back to Eden” by going through another Garden – Gethsemane

  • Your will not mine
  • Deep prayer
  • Place of leaving it all behind
  • Place of aloneness - being set apart for what no one else understands 

 

 

 Seek Him With All Of Our Hearts

Jeremiah 29:13-14

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

14 And I will be found of you , saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive. KJV

 

I Wanna Walk Like – 

·      Elijah – and fly away with Him 

·      John – and know that I am loved

·      Abraham – and be His friend

·      Enoch – and be not here because I have been taken 

·      Revelator – see Him like never before 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2026.06.10 - Notes On Fasting

  1.       Revelation a.       I Wonder Why They Hate Me So Much                                 i.           Esther 3:6  And he thought sco...